Facebook ads allow you to set up a highly targeted ad campaign that will bring hundreds of new visitors to your site.
But you have to remember that Facebook is a social networking site and to be successful with your ad campaign, you need to be aware of a few do’s and don’ts. So, in this article I am going to run through some of the golden rules on how to create effective Facebook ads. But first off, here is a short reminder of the….
5 Reasons Why You Should Advertise On Facebook
1. High quality, targeted traffic: Ads can be targeted….
- according to peoples likes and interests
- at specific age groups
- by location – country, state or city
- by language
- at people connected or not connected to specific fb pages, groups or applications
- at men or women, or both
- according to people’s relationship status or birthday
- according to people’s education, college or major subject, or their workplace or organisation
2. Cost Per Click is less than on Google AdWords
3. There is Less competition and your ads will be shown
4. People are spending more and more time on Facebook and are therefore more likely to see your ads
5. Rules are far less rigid than on Google
Golden Rules For A Highly Effective Facebook Ad
- Your Ad should be engaging and attention grabbing, but without being unduly sensationalist.
- Your Ad should promise something of value. Think of your target audience and aim to fulfill a need they may have or deal with a frustration they may be experiencing
- Ad cannot be shocking or offensive
- Image is a must. Your image should tell a story, be relevant and attention grabbing. Tests have shown that pictures of smiling females get more clicks
- Headlines in the form of a question have been shown to be highly effective
- Only use capitals where grammatically correct. Capitalising all words in a header as you would on Google AdWords is not acceptable. Nor is typing an entire word in capitals, such as “FREE”. But sometimes you can get away with it, so it’s worth playing around
- No incomplete thoughts. Sentences need to be complete.
- Do not use repeated punctuation marks. So “a sentence…..” or “a sentence!!!” is not acceptable
- Do not use of incorrect spelling, slang, abbreviations or symbols
- Your landing page should contain value driven information in text or video. Do not use company landing pages.
- Consider advertising your Facebook page. You can even create a capture page on your Facebook page. Advertising your Facebook page offers the advantage of cheaper clicks and you get viral traffic. If someone “likes” your page, it will also gain exposure to all their friends and you will get some free visits and hopefully more “likes”
- Set your daily budget according to what you wish to spend – Facebook will deliver, so there is no need to inflate your budget
Follow these simple rules on how to create an effective Facebook ad and you are sure to have no problems getting your ad approved by Facebook. Before you know it you will be reaping the benefits of targeted, quality traffic to your site.
Louise Steiner is a Network and Internet Marketer with a passion for learning and teaching. She loves helping others grow and reach their goals.
If you have enjoyed this article, you can find more of her work on LouiseSteiner.com
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Louise_Steiner